Join the team and be part of history!
In 1982, we opened our doors and were the first Thai restaurant to introduce Thai Cuisine and culture to Toronto. With the dedication of our staff, many of who are still a part of the team, our story continues 35 years later!
We are proud to maintain tradition at Bangkok Garden, whether through our recipes, décor, or practices. Spirituality plays an important part in this, and as such, our space was blessed by Thai Monks at the grand opening back in 1982, and again in 2013 to celebrate the opening of our newly renovated bar & lounge.
Head Chef William Thetsombandith has been a member of our team since 1982, working alongside our original Chef –his mother. With his guidance, we are proud to continue to serve traditional recipes that are rooted in history, and have been a part of the Bangkok Garden family for years. Our passion for tradition in all areas of our restaurant is recognized by the Thai Consulate, who awarded us the Thai Select Premium designation for the authenticity of our food, ingredients, décor, and 5-Star service.
Employee Perks Include
- Health benefits: Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible schedules and shifts
- Staff discounts on spa services, food and products
- Easily Accessible Downtown Location at 18 Elm St. (minutes from the
- Yonge-Dundas subway)
- Staff events throughout the year
For opportunities at Bangkok Garden, please click here.
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature screenings for staff and guests
- Physical distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place