Our Commitment to Health & Safety
- All staff are required to complete a COVID-19 Health Declaration Form prior to the start of every shift.
- Our staff will not report to work if they have any symptoms of illness, no matter how minor.
- All staff members are required to wear masks at all times.
- We have increased the frequency with which we disinfect/sanitize all surfaces and high-touch areas.
- We encourage guests to take advantage of our contactless menu options (QR codes).
- Our Chefs have been certified in SafeCheck Advanced (food safety) + COVID-19 Awareness Training