Our Commitment to Health & Safety
- All staff are required to complete a COVID-19 Health Declaration Form and have their temperature checked prior to the start of every shift.
- Our staff will not report to work if they have any symptoms of illness, no matter how minor.
- All staff members are required to wear masks at all times.
- We have increased the frequency with which we disinfect/sanitize all surfaces and high touch areas.
- We have spaced our tables to adhere to physical distancing guidelines of 6m or 2ft.
- We encourage guests to take advantage of our contactless menu options (QR codes).
- Guests will be required to leave their full name and phone number upon arrival, for contact tracing purposes
- Our Chefs have been certified in SafeCheck Advanced (food safety) + COVID-19 Awareness Training